Just a few of the thoughts running around in my head this afternoon…
- Draw Something. Ever since Christina blogged about this app last week I have been absolutely hooked. Seriously, this game was made for me. If you are playing, leave me a comment with your username!
- NOG Run Club. Loving this new tradition. Every Monday night, Tir Na Nog – a bar in downtown Raleigh, hosts a big “run club.” Basically, you sign up (only costs $1) and receive a key fob. You scan your fob to check in each week, and after 10 runs you get a run club t-shirt. I think after 25 runs you get a beer mug or something like that. You also get a map at the beginning of the run with 3, 4, 5, and 6 mile loops mapped out so you can choose how far you want to go. After the run, Tir Na Nog serves unlimited pasta and salad to runners for just $1. A cafe nearby also serves $2 smoothies to runners that are seriously the bomb.com – best I’ve ever had. If you live in Raleigh and like to run, come out to run club next week!
- Pelican’s. Speaking of best I’ve ever had, this weekend I went to Pelican’s SnoBalls for the first time. Not in the mood for a snow cone, I ordered ice cream – brownie batter and cookie dough. Excuse me, but that was literally the best ice cream I have ever had in my life. I do not say that lightly. Must go back, STAT!
- Colored Denim. Yay or nay? I feel like I like the idea of it, but not sure that I could make it work. Have you jumped on board with this fashion trend. If so, how do you wear it?
- Easter Candy. Truly, I tried to resist, but somehow a bag of Reeses Cups covered in pretty pastel wrappers snuck in my cart at Target yesterday. Darn, guess I’m going to have to eat them.
- Tervis Water Bottle. Okay, you need this. I know, I know… who in their right mind pays $20 for a water bottle? Well, apparently, me. Seriously though it holds 20 ounces of liquid, keeps your drink cold for hours, and doesn’t sweat. It never leaves my side.
- Somebody That I Used To Know. Loving this song.