One of my favorite things about blog land is the ability to find out about awesome new things that I would never have discovered on my own. I can’t even tell you how many new things I have tried because I saw them on a blog. Restaurants, beauty products, fashion trends… seriously the list is endless. Well, today I’ve got a good one for you guys: Sweet Relish.
Sweet Relish is the newest way to organize your online shopping into lists and share the things you love with your friends. Think about other social bookmarking sites, but with a shopping cart. How many times have you found a shirt on Pinterest that you loooove, clicked on it, and ended up at some random person’s Tumblr account? So frustrating! One time my sister found a dress on Pinterest that she had to have and the link led her to someone’s blog. The dress was out of stock from the manufacturer, and unavailable everywhere else. She wanted the dress so much that she sent the blogger an email and asked if she could buy it from her, ha! Sadly, the blogger declined her request. Anyway, the point is that every single thing you’ll find on Sweet Relish is something you can actually buy.
So for example, here’s a screenshot of my “To Sweat In” list. Say I’m browsing Lululemon online and I find an awesome sports bra with a built in heart rate monitor that I want. All I have to do is click the Relish button in my browser and save it to my list of exercise clothes. I also have lists for gift ideas, things for my home, and just plain ol’ funny stuff. Not only can you make and organize your own lists, but you can also follow your friends and find out what things they love. Birthday shopping just got a whole lot easier.
Think Sweet Relish sounds pretty awesome? So did I. That’s why I’m pumped to be working at Sweet Relish as part of their marketing team! Yep, that’s the sweet new job I was talking about yesterday. Not to worry, Meet Virginia isn’t going to become the Sweet Relish show, but I wanted to share it with you guys so that we could all connect and find out about awesome new products, clothes, books, etc… from each other.
Okay, now to sweeten the deal. (Ha, get it? Sweeten the deal? Sweet Relish? Moving on.) I’ve got an awesome giveaway for you today. At Sweet Relish, we love finding new products that we think are really cool, and today, I want to give away one of those really cool products to one of you. One Meet Virginia reader will win a Relish Box with this Crow watch inside:
This fun watch was featured in Oprah’s magazine and I think you’ll love it. The silicon straps are interchangeable and come in tons of fun colors. Plus, they’re sweat proof, so feel free to wear it to the gym or out on the town.
1. Go to sweetrelish.com (<– click that)
2. Join Sweet Relish by clicking “Sign Up” in the top right corner.
2. After you’ve signed up click the green text that says “Get the R button.”
4. Then, follow me so that we can keep in touch and check out each other’s Relishes! You can either type “Laura U” in the search box and scroll down until you find me, or just click here! There will be a little yellow “follow” button beside my name.
5. Leave a comment here and let me know you joined!
* If any of this is confusing, leave me a comment and I’ll shoot you an email and try to help out!
1. Follow Sweet Relish on Twitter by clicking here.
2. Like Sweet Relish on Facebook by clicking here.
* Make sure you leave a comment here letting me know you did these things.
Entries will be accepted until Monday (1/14) at 11:59 pm and the winner will be announced next week. Good luck and happy Relishing!