Most of you know that I write for a living, but you might not know that my job also includes daily scouring the internet for new, awesome brands. I find great stuff every week, so a few months ago I started a Pinterest Board to keep track of it all. I thought it would be fun to start sharing some of my careful curations on the blog, so here we go, 8 of my current faves:
- FORAGE HABERDASHERY. I’ve long loved Forage’s bow ties, but you know, I don’t really have much use for a bow tie. But now they’ve got scarves. Infinity scarves! I’m drooling over the denim striped and woven dot scarves.
- HOLST + LEE. My jewelry style is normally understated and classic, but the funky jewelry from Holst + Lee really jumped out at me. It’s industrial but still really pretty. I keep trying to pick a favorite bracelet, but I just can’t.
- HAPPY HABITAT. I think I have a blanket problem. We have SO many at our house – seriously they’re overflowing – but I always want more. Happy Habitat is fueling my addiction with their pretty printed throws.
- LOYAL LOOT. Tell me that tree bowl is not the coolest thing you’ve ever seen. Each bowl is handmade from a reclaimed tree and painted by a local artisan. I’m thinking bedside jewelry holder, candy bowl, the options are virtually endless here…
- MARGARET ELIZABETH. I stumbled upon Margaret Elizabeth and immediately wanted ALL THE THINGS! I probably pinned at least 5 items to my “You Could Buy Me This” board on Pinterest. So much goodness.
- MARGARET ELIZABETH, again. Because I couldn’t pick just one piece of jewelry to include.
- NISOLO. These smoking shoes would make a really solid wardrobe stable. Nisolo provides jobs for Peruvian shoemakers, which is pretty awesome.
- GIGI NEW YORK. So many pretty bags! I’m loving emerald green lately and I’m swooning over this oversized clutch. Also all of the cross-bodies!
- ASH & ANCHOR. I’ll take every single infinity scarf Ash & Anchor makes, please and thanks.
There you have it – my current obsessions. Tell me, what brands are you loving lately?